Hey, if Andrew and Elizabeth of New Mexico are attending this post let me know where you sail or something. Post here, or PM me on this site, or I'm in the book in Santa Fe.
Imagine, two F 16's in New Mexico, that's almost a fleet !
I've been out twice this spring. Sunday it was white caps from beginning to end, boy did I get tired. But I was able to hold on to it and realize some of the F16 abilities like converting gusts to velocity with out much flying. I think it was in the low twenties (MPH) most of the time. No I didn't get up the courage to pop the spin, I was the only boat in the lake. I was moving pretty good with just the main down wind and managed to pull off a jibe with out pushing the tiller too far in the wrong direction when I switched sides. One of the questions I've had about F16, could I manage in white caps as well as I have learned to do on H16 solo? My feeling now is that the Blade is more stable, at least if you have all the stuff in the right place. I seems to be more forgiving because of the full round hulls and the extreme buoyancy. Once you get flying high and the boards aren't too deep, then I think it just slides down wind rather than catching a rail (H16) and digging in.
Will Lints

Will_Lints
one-up, Blade 706, epoxy bottoms