Better buy a boat now: Uncontrolled inflation in the USA is just now underway- and will continue on a massive scale.
The competition for modern materials like carbon fiber for aircraft, boats, cars- and maybe a lot else- is an indicator. Also chemical ingredients for plastic resins are climbing dramatically. Fuel to get to regattas? HAHAhahaha!
I just retired, and have seen US Dollar costs of nearly everything go up by 10X, or if you will, the present dollar is worth 10 cents of what it was in 1957 when I started working.
It ain't stopping since this inflation is all now programmed into present government/business systems. Think about how to survive in this system, and consider yourself lucky to even HAVE a boat. Sorry about the downer.....

And if you think our country is bad, just check out the costs and/or standard of living in other countries. Think I'll stay in the good ole USA even with all of our "problems".

Dave, hope to see you next week at our regatta on Lake Pontchartrain. You and Chris are all lined up with housing to keep those dollars in your pocket.

God Bless America.

Bob Hodges