The bottom line is they are there doing it and well... you're not! You don't get to the Alter Cup by accident. It's not like they pick the most prolific and long winded blow hard forum poster to attend the cup.

PTP, how come you didn't attend the Area D South qualifier? Maybe you could conduct an on the beach seminar and help some of these folks out, I'm sure they would love to hear what you have to say.

Why ya gotta be such a **** about it? It was a thought and I have NEVER held myself up to be an expert.. and did I not agree with Tad about his comment that it is just a still and should be taken as such?

If you want to criticize someone's sailing and sail trim post a picture of yourself and have at it.

I'm pretty sure these folks didn't ask for your opinion. And yes, I'm quite confident these teams you are so critical of will work it out in short order even without your help!

The fact that it is coming from a couple arm chair's just rubs me wrong. That's why I'm being a **** about it!

Last edited by dingram; 04/26/07 02:21 PM.

David Ingram
F18 USA 242
http://www.solarwind.solar

"Do or do not. There is no try." - Yoda
"Excuses are the tools of the weak and incompetent" - Two sista's I overheard in the hall
"You don't have to be a brain surgeon to be a complete idiot, but it helps"