Well, let's see, here's the 20 footers I've raced:

H-20
N-6.0na
N-20

And have crewed on a Tornado.

So, against that - the N-20 is very responsive and carries heavy crew weight well (very important to me). It was designed with the spin so you don't have the cobbled-up engineered feel you have on other boats. There's lots of room on the tramp, and the tramp is very clean in contrast to the flesh ripping devices on the N-6.0 and H-20. The carbon stick is a very nice thing, and not just from a rigging standpoint - the lighter weight aloft means the window of recovery is much greater before you take a swim. The bows are insanely bouyant. As said elsewhere, there are things we've gotten away with due to those two things that would have induced the big swim on the other boats. Up and down wind it feels very natural and balanced. It is responsive to the helm almost to a fault, similar to my H-20, very different from the feel of the 6.0 (heavy feel to the helm). The feel of the N-20 when it's lit up with the spin is addictive, and the hull shape works very well in that mode.

Cons (as far as I'm concerned) - the bouyancy in the bows can be a detriment in some conditions where the 6.0 would just cut through. Looking over old Worrell and Tybee tapes it's interesting to see how the 6.0s go out through the surf versus how the N-20s do it. I'd like more freeboard to the hulls - maybe the 6.0 spoiled me, but I hate it when the rear crossbeam or tramp catches a wave (a behavior shared by the H-20 and T). I know, just fly the hull higher, still... I don't like it that the rudders cavitate from time to time (I've experienced it more upwind in big chop), and yes, I know there is an updated design (that nobody uses). And lastly, while the boat feels real good up and down wind, to me it feels more unsettled and twitchy when reaching, while the 6.0 feels like a rock solid freight train. There are conditions where we've gone boat for boat with the 6.0 (without spin) against the N-20s and come out on top or kept even - although usually ended when the N-20 spins could be used to best effect.

As for righting, the more difficult boats to right that I have owned have been all the Hobies - 14, 18, and 20. By far the easiest to right have been the 6.0 and N-20.

Just my opinion...