When I first starting asking around here about the FXone Wouter said that the USPN for this boat is B.S. After sailing the boat I know this to be true.

I'm a hack on a sailboat. A lousy tacticion, (and speller), I'm not real good at setup. I'm semi ok at triming a sail. Oh, and I'm a technical dunce. Get the idea? The last regatta I went to I only hoisted the spin on 1 1/2 races. The second race I lost my tack line. The first race I finished mid-pack with the 20's. Most of these guys are waaaay better sailors than I am. I had two shite downwind legs, and ok upwind legs. I wasn't footing enough, and I was going slower than hell. It is faster than a H20 around a course, I don't give a damn what US sailing says. As far as the Tiger comment, that is what I was told by another FXone sailor who crucified some Tigers in a distance race. Maybe the Tiger sailors were down on my level of skill. I don't know; hence the "I've been told" portion of that sentence. I can't keep up with a H20 going to weather, but when I scrape the sand out of my man-gina and drive the boat hard downwind it's all over.

I'm boatless.