have attached a combined pic showing my 5.2 tramp area while sailing from front and back you can see

-jib blocks are under load and floating about 8 inches off the tramp, limited by the jib wire. they are tied to the rear beam with nylon line and are about halfway along the tramp and as per the factory there are no fore/aft, or left/right, (barber hauler), system. for racing you'd want both

- see the bungee side loader system for the dagger boards

- mast rotational has been limited so that arm points to about the leeward stay. that seems about right for my sail fully sheeted and traveller centered

any other comments welcome

these pics were from 3 weekends ago and since then i've pulled the rear beam off so i could slip the tramp bar back into it's sock. last weekend was experimenting with the 1 trap wire that i left on when rigging the boat last month. have only a windsurfer belt to play with and it lacked back support but i was able to get my weight further out and hook my butt out over the hull for a bit leverage

my favorite photographer was out there again and he got at least 1 closeup which i'll have to pickup from him;-)

Attached Files
122118-jibblockfloat3.JPG (145 downloads)

eric e
1982 nacra 5.2 - 2158
2009 weta tri - 294