This should be fun to tell.
At 14 my brother and I bought a trucking company and sold by the time I got out of high school
Was a radioman in the CG, then started another truck line hauling heavy machinery and sold that in 72,
Bought land and started a motocross track outside of Akron, Ohio -- first name was Crash & Burn Motorpark, then changed it to Grand Prix Raceway
Became an entertainer, started at the Bloody Bucket in W. Palm where I did a duo with another guy at a topless go-go bar for free beer, Then had a regular gig in Zoar, Ohio at a Rathskeller in a Hotel,
Then on to Chicago.
Had several singles and an album, one single charted in the Country/Western arena -- "Sweet Revenge" (about divorce, my 3rd)
Moved to Vail, CO where I entertained there for 10 years, starting as a single, then duo and finally a band we called the Sweetwater Junction. Off season we did concerts around the country was warmup band for such as Michael Martin Murphy (Horse named Wildfire), John Stewart, Ricky Nelson, Hoyt Axton (wrote Heartbreak Hotel sung by the King0, Kenny Rogers, et al.
Moved to Key Largo and did singles, but had to play late at night, so quit.
Became a 500 ton Master Captain and ran charters to the Bahamas and did yacht deliveries.
Then started teaching sailing seminars (still at it)
Publishing Catamaran Sailor Magazine (still at it)
Running www.OnLineMarineStore.com (still at it)

Oh, college -- took 7 years of college, never graduated as I kept changing schools and majors.
Rick

Rick White
Catsailor Magazine & OnLineMarineStore.com
www.onlinemarinestore.com