Good concept Luiz

Looking forward to seeing the tri sailing .

There is a great book titled --Curious Yachting Inventions -
which took a look back at various nautical applications of ideas from the 1800s on .
Did a patent search once on a rig concept I had ,--as you look through old volumes and micro film photos and diagrams of other concept inventions in catagory it is AMAZING -and sometimes humorous ,--
It makes great reading ,--someone should write one on --Curious multihull Design concepts ,--
They could place my angle rig concept in there somewhere .

-Though thinking of it --it did get a very negative write up in a now long defunked magazine ,--calling it a Rube Goldberg contraption ,-which was an old newspaper funnies comic on making inventions to accomplish simple tasks in the most complex way possible ,--it was a mean spirited commentary on someone like many before experimenting with concepts .
-{ gee wonder why the mag. went out of biz} --

good life lessons early on ,-not too much phases me now, no one should allow other small minded people to with negative derogatory comment ,-public humiliation etc ,--its nothing ,--people like Edison had thousands of failures before finding solutions that worked ,-from the knowledge gained in each was able to make fantastic connections of concepts and ideas . We all need to take a page from his book and be persistent and patient with such things of life ,-and each other too !

Have fun
Carl