I could give the details but then I would be accused of picking on a particular class...

They know who they are and they also know my position on their boat weights and current class rules.

Everyone has read your "opinion" of weights and class rules. Your agenda to contiue harping on it does reflect badly on both yourself and your sponsors. Catamaran sailing is in decline and rather than expending effort in trying to use youre skills and position to grow something you feel the need to berate others and tear down what at least a few people feel is a good concept.

If you must bash boats on-line then you had better upgrade your conection speed becuase there is not any line of boats that I know of that have been built problem free no matter how heavy or light.

I have owned 2 H16s which had to have hulls replaced and this is a boat in production for almost 40 years and considered the benchmark for a "tank" beach cat. (I have owned 7 varying as much as 15 lbs in weight bty) Most of the first H20s had their rear beams pull out, a bunch of the first Caps in Europe all had to have hull defects repaired. I have fixed my fair share of other hull defects and failires on Hobie, NACRAs and all of the Trac 16's I have ever seen had their deck plates rip off sooner or later. One of the new Infusion owners I know spent 3 weekends putting his boat togther due to missing and incorrect parts, only to have his hull split in half on his very first sail. Your new V40 ride seems to be a little sensitive as well.

My point is, everyone involved in sailing can add stories to this list. Boats are built by people and there will be issues from time to time. NO class is free of problems no matter the weight. I do not agree with censorship, but a lot of people spend a lot of time effort and money all across the catamarn community to try and keep it alive. Rick and Mary have spent a lot to provide this forum as a place to promote and share ideas. Ideas are one thing and no one has to agree with them, thats the beauty of it. Deliberate and repeated cut downs of something though maybe provides a legitimate case for being banned.