Why sensor anything? Language, personal attacks, etc? Sailing Anarchy has to be the most popular sailing forums. I like reading it, but I don't post to it too often. I don't know if it is due to the size and there by just having more people that are massive pricks, OR if because nothing is censored and things come across as more harsh.

I personally don't like threads disappearing. I don't recall there every being anything viscious on here except for the way some people responded to the retards/arguing on the internet picture. But that's your own choice. What is taboo for some isn't for others, and if you don't like it don't hang your butt out to get burned.

Just because a topic has been hammered to absolute death, or that it is pointless doesn't mean that it has to disappear. There is nothing to be gained from removing such things. The same goes for threads that have gone stray from their original topics. There is nothing wrong with it.

Ignore user. I really don't understand this, or maybe I'm thicker skinned, or don't mind idiots. I know I cannot be offended. I can be angered, embarresed, or proven stupid but offended is a term/feeling I honestly have no personal experience with.