Yes the T rig is very potent, the platform is not at the cutting edge but is "still VERY effective"

The construction methods used in the platform have improved but the hull shape is still the same as when it was first designed..... These rules have not changed.

Come on now Rolf, I would have thought you would agree that there are very few boats that are as satisfying as sending a T down the course on a big downwind.

Yes the M20 / VX20 may be a better platform, but as I said above, I believe it will be a setback to multihulls if it made it to the Olympics. The T is a much better choice.

How many VX20s would you imagine we will see at Olympic Class regatta's around the world if it was selected, such as Sail Melbourne, Sail Auckland, Miami.... I know we do not see many Tornadoes at these events and at times have years where they do not make a showing, but if the VX20 was selected, I highly doubt you will see a multihull back at these events. How many hopefulls will be runing around on these platforms???