It was great to finally race against other stealths (actually, cats in general to be honest!) after a summer of having tide-dodging tacking duels with things like RS200s. Needless to say, it took me a while to get used to 60 other cats flying at you from all angles.
I managed to finish all races on Saturday without too many issues, other than the odd kite-sheet-under-the-bow scenario as mentioned by John. I successfully got the whole kite under the bow and round a daggerboard at one point.
I have to admit to getting flustered at the leward gate in Race 2 which ended in a swim, only to find I'd left the righting line in the car....
Sunday was more of the same, although hadn't really recovered from the day before and definitley wasn't there mentally - gave the sprint 15 fleet a bit of a surprise in Race 4 by roaring through on port on my way to what I thought was the leward mark (turned out to be their leward mark, the other end of the lake). Think that highlights my need to keep my head out the boat...

Thanks Simon for hosting, great to meet everyone, looking forward to Datchet smile

Jeff