My memory is good, but it's short. grin Remember the year the Javelin 2's raced with the I20's? How did they score the Jav's?

They were F18HT's, did they use any corrections at all or just straight time? As I recall, (and I'm sure I don't) the top finishing Jav was about 5th overall, but ahead of many I20's.

Personally, I don't have a dog in this fight but I would think if you have a good turnout of both, score them separately, start them 30 minutes apart, and then you can award top 3 in each fleet, as well as an overall lowest elapsed time boat (first to finsh), and an "Overall Lowest Corrected Time Boat", accounting for the 30 minutes difference in the starts of course.

And if you really have time to kill, then also score it as 1st, 2nd etc. by each day, then tally that all up at the end and hand out even more trophys. Cover all the bases.

But if you put Misha Heemskirk (sorry about the spelling) on an F18, you will have to start him an hour behind everyone every day...and then the I 20 boys will really be pissed. sick

Blade F16