Originally Posted by _flatlander_
Originally Posted by Karl_Brogger
and most of it is far far away in Eastern Wi. I don't like going that deep in cheese country.
Come on dude...looking at their (CRAW) schedule, if you can drive to my house (twice, 7.5 hours), or Lake McConaughy (10 hours)
you can drive to Shell Lake for the WI/MN Challenge, or Green Bay's only 6 hours grin

McConaughy is worth it. For being in the middle of asspunch nowhere, that place is beach cat heaven. But 700+ miles is too far, being I'll be going to Calamus I don't think I'll be driving to damn near colorado just to take 2nd in the distance race behind Kruger's again. I did shell lake last year, (MN won btw thanks in part to Volkman), that was a nice lake too. I could see the rock pile that I smashed a board into perfectly! The next closest event is Lake Petenwell, which I crewed at on an Infusion last year. Glad I didn't bring my boat, that lake was just nasty.

Besides John, if I didn't go to your regatta for the last two years, or plan on towing ten boats to it this year, how could I possibly in good consience hold the fact you won't come to mine over your head? grin *nudge* *nudge*