The others in this thread have it right.
Nacra Dealers are just guys, & some are better than others. We are lucky on the east coast to have two truly Great Nacra Dealers. RICK BLISS of New England Catamarans Has Taken Parts of a Brand New Boat to send me Parts for my I-20, so I would not have to wait to get them from Nacra-California. Kirk Newkirk of Key Sailing is Great, too. I generally chose Rick over Kirk, Just for the sheer fact that I met Rick first, But you should have NO TROUBLE with either of them. They're both at the T500 right now, But Give Rick or Kirk a Phone Call when they get back, and explain your needs. I bet your hat that If they can't help you they will tell you where you get help promptly.
I've never actually bought anything from CatHouse, But I've talked to them on the phone and at the races, and I get the feeling they would be good to work with too.
CAVEAT, though, I don't think I would start the conversation with the Negative comments about the other guy, just start with a simple introduction and go from there. All those guys know each other and you want a positive business relationship with them, So don't start off on the wrong foot.
Just my opinion, But I'd run with it if I were you.
CARY
ACAT Boyer Mk IV
SEACATS