Thanks Doug. They have me on something with a long name begins with L, but they say it's the Generic for Keppra.

The state of FLorida has a law (I was told by my Doc.) that after a seizure, no driving for 6 months. But judging by the awful drivers I've seen down here, I'd say I'm the only one who is obeying that law! I actually got hit from behind while sitting still at a red light some years ago, by a 95 year old man, who was...I'm not kidding...Lying Down with his driver's seat Fully Reclined! Then when I approached his car to ask him what happened, he said, "Why did you back into me?"

My wife called the cops. When the Police arrived, the Officer said, "Didn't I just see you at Publix?" to the old man, and then he told me the guy had just hit a parked car at the local Publix (a grocery store) 30 minutes prior!

His wife was in the pax seat giving him directions and telling him when to turn and stop.

He couldn't even see where he was going, he just listened to her directions. And he's not the only one out there.

But I can't drive for 6 months.......riiigghhtt. sick

Robi, I feel the same way, and I've only been grounded about a month. This Sucks! And the wife wants me to repaint every room in the house...

Blade F16