Thanks to everyone who chimed in, including all those who described some very nasty sounding vision conditions. wink I kind of feel like our declining vision has helped bring us together; seeing some posters who were squaring off on that interminable "drilling" thread coming together to discuss how we deal with this crap of getting older (the great equalizer?).

Storz; I've got the Ronstan THAT I can see; I love it.

Eric; the vinyl correction add ons sound great; I've never seen them in a drug store; where do you get them?

Also the lens replacement seems like the complete solution (along with Lasik?). It is the hardening of our lens that leads to needing reading correction. I've been talking about that for years, but didn't think that technology was available yet. When I add up what I spend on glasses about every 15 months, it makes surgical solutions seem not so far out of reach.

Eric, your email box is full; at least that is the message I got; I'd like to talk to you further about some of the solutions you work with in your profession.

Thanks to all. I know I'm going to find something that works better than the squinting I do now.

David
ACat and big cat.