Originally Posted by Team_Cat_Fever
I don't know if the Barz changed their design or not (apparently so) but they used to make me feel like someone was trying to pry my eyesockets apart.Also the old lenses would melt if you put rainx on them.
I like Kaenon sunglasses. I've had Lasic and am a little more light sensitive than I used to be. I have Natives, Ocean Waves, Costa del mars and Kaenons. I like the Kaenons and the Costas the best. Kaenons usually stay on the best,except for when you break a trapline. If you've got cheap eyes buy cheap glasses.
Todd

Me too. I spent the middle 3rd of my first tybee 500 without the ability to see past the bow and I was so disappointing that I didn't get to see the shuttle on the pad (when we could go inside the 3mile zone to the 1 mile barrier. I tried the vented cups and the non-vented cups...tried changing the strap tension and the nose pieces around...tried rainex, cat crap, spit...but I never could get them comfortable or keep them from fogging up.

I now have some Rudy Project prescription glasses that I like but they do let some water in when it gets hairy. I have a nice set of Costa Del Mars that have little eye cups and they work awesome but still aren't quite perfect with that spray coming up from your feet. When it's really crazy, I've got these foam border googles ... sorta like skiing googles ... that I bought from New England Catamarans a few years ago. They work great when it's nukin' and it's a small price to pay for the reduction in my detail vision.

Jake Kohl