Originally Posted by catandahalf
For the record:

Next year the scoring will be done by an authorized employee of Juana's. Her summary with class results is copied below.

To the whiners about the distance course, all I can say is that will be the prescribed course for next year if I am RC because I like it.

I am proposing that Juana consider establishing the following perpetuals - Distance Traveled, Co - Ed, Tucker Youth Trophy, and a Master Trophy for competitors 65 years and older.

How say Ye? At least the RC did not wave a rule book around even thought the competitors strictly required that the RC wave a rule book at itself. Now,that's strategy - gather a posse of top shooters and trail down the RC - too bad we got away:-) Here's Mandy's take. Please be advised Shane Gaston informed me there was an error in the H 16 Class: however, I understand that has been resolved - this scoring report does not feature the change in results.

----- Thanks so much for coming out to the Regatta last weekend. We had a record turn out this year with 70 boats registered and 5 windsurfers. Below is a list of award winners, committee/safety boat members, and sponsors.

AWARDS

Windsurf
1. Bert Rice
2. Jim Leonard
3. Steve Bogan

H-16 (has been revised)
1. Carl Renelt and Bridget Precise
2. John Bizzeil and Jackie Robbins
3. Jerome and Jane Vaughn

Formula 16
1. Chris Amador and Rene Humphries
2. Andy Humphries and Austin Evans
3. Mike Bordon

Nacra 20
1. Kirk Newkirk and Glenn Holmes
2. Mark Smith and Michael Rice
3. John MacDonald and Tony Thomas

H-18
1. Damon Linkous
2. Paul Price and Crew
3. Glenn Bolner and Terry Turner

Open A
1. Randy Smyth (A-Cat)
2. Mark Ederer and Danny Roberts (18 H-T)
3. Kenny Boudreau and Ricky Klein (F-18)

Open B
1. Kris Ridgeway and Michelle Sutherland (H-Getaway)
2. Duly Charltain and Ross Roundtree (P-18)
3. Ray Breneman and Crew

Cruisers
1. Auk Tui (Mike Pedersen, Jason Knoll, and Crew)
2. Perigee (Doug Craig, Deb Haywood, and Crew)
3. Tristan (Tom and Diane Pelczynski and Crew)

Best overall co-ed
Chris Armador and Renee Humphries

Carlton Tucker Award
Glenn, Gregg, Mark, and Mike Tepe

Best Breasts Award

Kris Ridgeway and Michelle Sutherland

Thank you to safety boats, photographers, and videographers (John Hays, Jim Schafer, Jeff Harris, Donna Harris, Karl Marusak, Ron Wilson, and Ben Wilson)

Thank you to race committee (Bert Rice, Mark Smith, Tommy Garner, Jim Leonard & Leslie, Kevin Rejda, Adrian Solomon, Leigh Knox, Kevin O'Leary, Christi O'Leary, and Cindy McBride)

Thank you to sponsors (AAA insurance agency, Euro-Tan, Navarre Press, All American Heroes, Gulf Properties, Re/Max Total Properties, Baird Chiropractic Center, Republic National Distributing, Best Western, Run With It, Cactus Flower Cafe, Island Style, Express Pharmacy Navarre, Century 21 Island View Realty, Navarre Beach Flower Boutique, The UPS store, Days Inn and Suites, Navarre Family Dentistry, Version Wireless agent Dave Mobley.)

Let me know if you need any more information.

Thanks,

Mandy

Have a quick question, if Kirk DNF'd on Saturday's distance race, how did he take over all winner for the NACRA 20 class?

Last edited by johnes; 09/16/09 05:38 PM.