Originally Posted by Jake
Originally Posted by mmadge
Personally I would like to see the whole post disappear(title and all).I know Jeremy and Donna put a lot of thought and effort into the recommendation.Not sure they need there efforts critiqued on this forum.The way I see it is the Bylaws Committee is just a pawn in the overall plan to stall the decision.

So, the ruling should be secret and thereby unable to be criticized (and thereby not responsible to it's constituents)? That exhibits ALL the qualities I look for in a leadership organization who's leadership are elected. People should feel responsible for their decisions and take ownership for them. If it was the right decision, no big deal. If it was the wrong one then it causes strife then it probably should have.

First of all, the recommendation of the HCA Bylaws Committee was not a secret. Posting it on a public forum by a disgruntled member of the "losing" faction is poor form.

Secondly, this forum's members represent [size:26pt]a very small percentage of the HCA-NA Bylaws Committee and the HCA-NA Board of Directors' constituents.[/size]

I could probably count the number of HCA members that regularly post here on two hands. That would be about 1% of our membership.