Originally Posted by RickWhite
What the heck good is it to come to my site anyway. This Forum has over 5000 User, and most don't buy from our store, nor even know we print a magazine.
Rick

Catsailor.com is my most important source for information concerning cat-sailing and for me simply invaluable. When there is a subject I need advice for, catsailor.com is my one stop for a post. Without your site, Rick, an important subsidiary to our hobby would be missing!
As far as the 5000 users are concerned: I guess the majority are from the US but I wonder how much are from abroad. This is the beauty of this forum: there is always somebody in the world who has the same issue as myself. However, despite the tempting $/€ exchange-rate, it makes simply no sense to buy expendables overseas - except stuff which is not available over here which is pretty seldom the case.
I subscribed to the magazine some years ago, but the subscription ran out and nobody reminded me. To be honest, I was not particularly sad about this, since in the end I did not obtain more (for me interesting) information than on this forum. May be I should give it a try again to have a look how it has developed over the years.

My 5 cents from overseas ...

Kai

F18: C2 / A-Cat: Minelli