If your not planning on attending the Kelly Park River Regatta in 2 weeks, here's some extra motivation. I'm planning on having a new high definition 3D rig ready for the regatta, and will be filming the first ever catsailing in 3D during the event.

The videos will be available to view online shortly after the event at www.adventureonlinetv.com using anaglyph (red/blue) glasses which I hope to have in time to hand out. Otherwise, if you have a pair hanging out in a drawer somewhere try and find them. Also, the upcoming issue of Playboy will have a 3D centerfold, so tell your significant other you need to buy it for Adventure Online TV (were just here to help).

The regatta is always a blast, Lou is PRO once again, great barbacue Saturday night, and maybe even a band although its going to be hard to top last years entertainment (the band was good too).

And best of all, you can be part of Adventure Online's first ever 3D HD video!

If anyone is interested in stereoscopic versions for active or passive TV's, I will be making versions available at some point in the future.

Brian

Regatta Info: http://spacecoastcats.com/wordpress/index.php