great. more drama. Forklift delivering the foundation block discovered a septic system that I didn't know I had. Fortunately he was only startled when the lid collapsed and he was able to back his lift out of the hole. Somehow, he tried to blame Bonnie (my wife) for the situation when he contacted my builder! Funny. It wasn't anybody's fault and he only had a narrow access corridor due to the pile of stumps and roots on the edge of the access - he couldn't have driven anywhere else. Bonnie only asked him to not leave materials on the driveway so we can pull out but he claimed she was "coaching" him on where to put materials (like either of us have any idea where the guys needed the block, mortar and sand).

So, apparently my shop bathroom doesn't tie into the city sewer like the rest of the house - that was a little surprising. I'm fortunate on a couple of key points (besides nobody getting hurt) 1) the tank appears to be large enough to support the second bathroom upstairs (maybe even with a future shower should that be needed). 2) the tank is not under an area that will be paved with concrete but is in the middle of a small grassy area I was creating. 3) the drainfield did not cross the footers for the new building so I don't have to relocate it.

Jake Kohl