I thought that maybe somebody of you will be interested in the story of this catamaran.

So, 5 or 6 years ago I was invited to sail in a multihull regata in old wooden tornado. That T was awfull, it was leaking traveler was controled by puting the traveler car in one or another place and sheeting in (and it actualy stayed there) instead of trampoline where there a coton net wich streched then wet so then tacking we crawled in that net with our legs in the water. We managed to finish only once because it was more fight for life or death than racing. All in all I never looked back in the end of same season I bought an old polish fiberglass T. It had no battens, no runing riging, the standing rigging was unsafe to use and so on.
Because of job and other circumstances it took me 3 years to first time sail this boat. During these 3 years we replaced all riging, we have new'er sails and most important thing is that we started sailing this boat.
Till spring (mid april I hope) we should replace rudder blades (one rudder blade snaped then sailing), reinforce hulls, reinforce chainplates and replace inspection hatches.

Attached Files
DSC00086.JPG (174 downloads)
DSC00084.JPG (172 downloads)