My weapon of choice is 3mm Dyna One HS from Gleistein. It is perfect for any lines you don't have to handle while sailing. I bought a 50 meter spindle for a very very good price and used it to replace lines on the trampoline, trapeze, pole, first stage of the main downhaul, spi downhaul and various soft shackles all around. There is not one knot on any of those lines, everything is spliced.

Most of the control lines are 4mm Excel Racing from Marlow tapered where needed and with splices or integrated soft shackes at the end as dictated by the place it is used (downhaul, spi halyard, main halyard, mast rotation, outhaul).

My tapered main sheet is Salsa from New England joined with some 4mm single braid dyneema of unknown origin (Marlow?).

I used 5mm Gleistein Discover for the line holding my trapeze dogbone, with a splice on both side and that was a mistake, I need to change it. This line is too slippy for that usage and my stopper keep sliding at the most inopportune moment. I need to replace that with something with more grip.

And I'm currently evaluating what to get to replace my spi sheets. I'm leaning toward a single braid dyneema/polyester blend like the Discover, in 6 or even 7mm with a tail to connect to the spi clew. I haven't decided what to get yet, suggestions welcome.