Paul too funny - Never believe in what "They" say or we would all be sailing around in 1/2 a catamaran and the America’s Cup would have been won by a proper yacht not a Tri.....HA - living on the edge.

I'm just using what I have around the shop and I'm out of foam. I don't want to buy / store any foam until I'm ready to build the forms for the AMA molds.

Dave I have two suppliers for most of the stuff I use - Merritt Supply in Florida they have several sites one close to my house in West Palm and one close to work in Ft. Lauderdale so that works for me. They also give a great discount even on West System Epoxy. They also do web orders: http://www.merrittsupply.com/

I get my carbon from a buyer on the west coast of the US that buys seconds - end of rolls or excess rolls from large production shops. Raw carbon cloth does have a shelf live so large shop like to unload what they have between jobs. The roll I bought was for Beechcraft and it was supposed to be an over under weave and one row was over two so it was counted as a second because Beechcraft rejected it. I got it straight from the mill for $18 a yard. I have a link to her on my website. Carmen has always found super deals on carbon that is what she does for a living. You do not have to buy a whole roll she lists what she has.

Mike Shappell
www.themanshed.com
TMS-20 Builder
G-Cat 5.7 - Current Boat
NACRA 5.2 - early 70's