Day 1 had a nice 6 - 12 knots out of the south, which made for lots of shift playing on the way out to the island. Chicken/refreshments/story telling, then a sled ride back. The sled ride started out light but built, again with tactical calls required to make each jybe pay (or not in my case!). Packed house at the club for dinner as the holiday crowd partied past my bed time. Last I saw Robby had a tray full of about a dozen doozie blue shots of something lethal.

Day 2 saw the breeze build a bit earlier, with a S-SW breeze that made for an on the nose trip out the channel to 2, followed by a nice tight reach over to the turning channel mark, with a nice spin run down the channel to the finish.

Results in the spin fleet were pretty similar to Slip 2 Ship, and Charlie and Holly keep unleashing the power of the Alum N20 rig - in all wind conditions. Andy and Michael rocked steady into a close 2nd, and Renee did her best to keep my head in the game to hold on to a 3rd. And an attaboy goes out to Mike Borden for a 2nd place finish on the return trip Saturday! Downwind Uni on a spin boat will drain ya, but he was full of well deserved smiles on the beach!!

Great job by Ken/Joe/Kevin/et al. Those guys have had a killer last month and deserve a few weekends off the water. See you all at Juana's!

JMac