If I wanted to add a tiller extension to the new EZ-Loc style rudder setup, how and where do you mount a yoke on the crossbar? Here are the two geometry problems that come to mind:

1) When the rudders are up, even slightly, the tillers point WAY up, greater than 45 degrees in the full up position. This would roll a traditional tiller extension mounting yoke WAY back from vertical and the extension would be pointing skyward! To allow for this you'd have to mount the yoke so it's pointed forward, far off-vertical for normal (rudder down) operation. That would probably work. However....
2) With the EZ-Loc crossbar being behind the mainsheet you will now have to swing the tiller extension around behind it like on a "regular" cat when tacking. If the yoke was pointed forward to fix problem #1 above, this swing around back would result in the extension pointing skyward on it's trip around the back.

Somewhere, something's going to break. Do you make the yoke sides longer to allow the extension room to "flop" downward? Do you cut a slot in the crossbar to allow the yoke to slop back and forth? Is there a different yoke that would allow for these issues that don't happen with the old style rudders, some kind of a rubber tendon?

Am I just making up a problem that doesn't exist? I am often accused of "analysis paralysis".

If you haven't seen the EZ-Loc system, look at this video and you'll see how the tillers point upward when the rudders are lifted.
EZ-Loc video