Here I go answering my own question. I've read Rick's stuff about mast rake and 10 hole adjusters, that's what I've got. And based on past experience I moved the rudder holes forward about 1/8" and the boat is so neutral that the tiny amount of friction from the gudgeon bushings will hold everything straight. But based on far too little racing in middle range wind I was almost as fast upwind as the smaller guys and slower downwind. So I moved the mast forward three holes, like at the top of seven hole adjuster. Not much difference but maybe a touch faster downwind. Then another three holes. As of one try that's very slightly slower upwind, maybe the same speed, somebody kept running out of runway on a pin favoured line so I'm not certain. And noticeably sliding backward going downwind. After a little more experience I will probably try moving the mast forward still more. Couple more holes maybe.

So that's where I am now.

Oh, that and a tiller extension. The early discussion seemed like that was a done deal and then Rick pulled rank and started mandating status quo and other folk discussed it without trying it so ... I'm not so sure.

As of right now I've got one and it makes the boat a lot more "catamaran" like.