Originally Posted by Just Todd
Of course the anti-christ doesn't mention God is his Turkey Day speech, as far as he's concerned, he IS God.

Do you know this guy Todd? Apparently he's never heard of a land shark.

[Linked Image]

Evolution FANTASY!

It's interesting that you continue to promote the evolution cult even though its becoming incresingly clear that evolution has no basis in fact. Let's see what's going on? At my kid's school they started teaching evolution and it looks like it's even more ridiculous than I thought: The idea is that some fish stayed in the sea while other fish went to live on land where they then evolved OVER MILLIONS OF YEARS into elephants and humans and such! OK, why don't you show me a fish that can survive a day on land let alone years, Mr. Evolutionist? The whole idea is so stupid that it really is more of a cult than anything else. ALso, If there once were fish on land then we should be finding barracudas in the sahara desert and whales in utah, correct? why haven't we found any? BECAUSE FISH NEVER CAME ON LAND YOU IDIOT!

Biblical creation is a fact even if it insults your leftist sensiblities. We were created by God, not by fish wandering (???????) around the american continent randomly changing into bears and squirrels. Why is metal stronger than plastic? Becaude metal was created by God and plastic was created by Man. Why is the Bible stronger than your beloved Communist manifesto? Because the Bible was inspired by God and Communist manifesto was inspired by one man's insanity. The works of God can never be fully understood by Man, but they can and should be admired and rspected, not ridiculed with evoultionist nonsense. You must be pretty stupid to believe evolutionist nonsense even though there is zero evidence to support your cult and plenty of evidence to disprove it (no fossil record! the human eye for example has been shown to be too complex to have been randomly appeared!).

But what I don't understand is this: There are many things taught at schools that have nothing to with God or the Bible, like Math, English or PE, so why do you have to bring your atheist cult nonsense into the one subject (biology) that very clearly is defined in the Bible? Maybe because your idea is not to teach kids but to wage war on the faithful? Well here's some news for you: We Christians have always been persecuted for our beliefs and we continue to be persecuted by the liberal-atheist elite. But we will survive and prevail because we stand with God, not Darwin&Marx and also Hitler (atheist/evolutionist) and Stalin (also atheist/evolutionist). God has brought us peace and proseprity, while evolution has brought us the Holocaust and communism. Take your pick.

US Sail Level 2 Instructor
US Sail Level 3 Coach