Update from the Man Shed. It has been awhile since I’ve posted an update. Work on the TMS-20 has been slow the last year. I’ve been busy with a few large projects at work and family. I have 6 weeks left in the states then I’ll be back in the Mediterranean again for 2 month working on a new cruise ship in Italy the Carnival Breeze. Most of the work and planning is complete and everything will be shipped by the end of the week, then a trade show next week and I’ll have a bit of breather time before I leave. I hope to slide in some vacation time in before I leave. So far the rest of the year looks slow so I can catch up on the boat. That’s the plan anyways.
I’d like to get the outside skin on the hull before I leave. I’m in the final faring stages of the hull seems like it has taken forever. I’ve been working on some issues with the vacuum pump system by adding a cut-out switch and will be using breather cloth in the bagging process. I hope I can catch some good weather before rainy season starts. I’ve been thinking about setting up a webcam in the shop now that I’ve got internet back to the building. More on that once it is set-up. I figure some would like see the madness of a bag-out.
Just one pic to share. Later….
Mike

Attached Files
IMG-20120303-00076.jpg (76 downloads)
Bottom of Hull
Last edited by TheManShed; 03/07/12 11:45 AM. Reason: spelling

Mike Shappell
www.themanshed.com
TMS-20 Builder
G-Cat 5.7 - Current Boat
NACRA 5.2 - early 70's