OK, thanks for the posts.

Despite the fact I see Karl farily often around here, and he gives me a load of **** just for being a Texan, I agree with his explanation of the freeze/thaw process of the realituy of the situation.

I looked up the 'Kinder' cover for my boat- $950, but shipping IS free- oh, as if I was concerned!
I think that would work great in a tropical, non hard freeze area.

As Of now, I do plan to modify one of my basement windows to more of a pass thru/larger window, that could fit an Infusion boat hull.

Now I'm thinking put them in my large family room thru the front door!! Can't wait for the Mandarin ripping I'll get form the wife unit when I try that one!!

It's either get a cheaper tarp, which would do the same as an expensive tarp- and go thru the process that Karl explained (and btw Karl, your explanation is flawless), or put the hulls somewhere they won't reach freezing point inside.

Thanks to all

Ya know, there is a guy around these parts in WI that stores boats for people in his 'pole barn', except that it's not entirely enclosed, and I'm sure it reaches freezing there also.

Despite the Mandarin ripping, I'm thinking I'm going to hang them horizontal from my 18ft family room ceiling!!

F-18 Infusion
#626- SOLD it!

'Long Live the Legend of Chris Kyle'