[/quote]
As for the spinnaker stuff I leave that in your hands, obviously I know stuff all about that and if you say you have been robbed then I believe you.
cheers,
Darryn
[/quote]

I could spend hours coming up with arguments that condradict most of your statements and as for the one I have quoted above, no experienced spinnaker sailor has said anything of the kind.

I think you missed the point, I am not saying any Yardsticks are wrong or right, just questioning the methodology, which has brought about the changes.
That is they are based on 15 knot plus winds, so what do you do when winds are below?
That they are based on the best sailors from National Titles, so what does the rest of the sailors do?
What courses are they based on? It appears the spinnaker Cats are based on Windward and Return courses, so what do you do if spinnaker cats are sailing triangles against non spinnaker cats?
These and more are the questions that need to be answered. And are being asked by the Mosquito Assoc.

Don't forget YV states "With this update being in mid-season, clubs may wish to continue to use the previously published version, V2.0, for ongoing aggregate series, etc."