One at a time:
1. Friday Racing: Pretty sure we would not be welcome to have races in the afternoon. Perhaps an unofficial romp to the lighthouse and back with a start finish of the end of the pier would be OK. But Dennis was pretty adamant about keeping the A Class area free of us. Don't think that will change any.
2. Costs and Ts: As I had mentioned before, last year I lost $1k personally to put on the regatta. Lots of costs involved. At founders the dockage for the mark boats killed us and T shirts is one of the most expensive items on the expense list. Most regattas give one shirt per boat. If you want two, you would need to buy it.
If you would preregister, you could ask for an extra shirt and even pay for it online, and many did. That was why we only gave shirts to the preregistered boats first, and for those that paid for extra shirt were give the second shirt at registration. No one had to come back, if they preregistered.
3. Wind Shifts and Marks: Indeed it was shifty and I am aware of the mistakes made on the Orange Course. I tried to monitor both courses, but when the big shifts hit I got too busy on the Yellow Course to help Warren on the Orange.., and indeed he did make some blunders.
I reviewed the errors on the Orange Course with Warren and hopefully, if he is again the PRO, he will not make them again.

Rick White
Catsailor Magazine & OnLineMarineStore.com
www.onlinemarinestore.com