OK,
<br>
<br>An intruder sneaks into your home at night. He slits the throat of your children. He lights fire to your house. As he steps from your house you hear "I'll be back." You can watch him walk away and live in fear for the day he will most surely return or you can shoot him now and avoid years of suffering.
<br>
<br>An intruder HAS slipped into our house. I for one don't intend on letting the tracks get cold before hunting him down, including those who would give him safe harbor.
<br>
<br>To retaliate against a country whose government aids and abets terrorists is not vengeance. It is not bloodlust. It is not murder. It is self-defense. They do not want to live: we do. Let's remove their threat so promptly and so decisively that no one will think of making it again--and then get on with our lives.
<br>
<br>We are at war, and we must respond accordingly, causing maximum damage as quickly as possible with minimum risk to and loss of American lives. We must deliver an ultimatum to Iran, Iraq, Syria, the Sudan, Libya and Afghanistan: within seven days, disarm your military, destroy all terrorist
<br>camps within your borders, and allow constant inspections henceforth to guarantee that you do not again become a threat to American citizens. If these countries fail to comply--which is extremely likely, given America's record of vacillation and weakness in the face of decades of terrorist attacks--we must unhesitatingly bomb the terrorist camps to rubble, AND raze the capitals of the countries in question, starting with Afghanistan. Blow them out of the 21st century and back to the period that had no respect for
<br>life, liberty and property: the Dark Ages.
<br>
<br>What about the "innocent citizens" in those countries? Many danced in the streets with delight at the news that thousands of American civilians had been burned and crushed to death. If there are any true innocents among them, let them take those seven days to flee the capital and the country, or to rebel.
<br>
<br>Wouter, America has been called on throughout history to do the "dirty work" for the world. We will rise to the occassion again and bring forth a world in which our and your family can live and thrive in safety.
<br>
<br>You're ignorance about the dictators that are the "taliban" I find disturbing for any western thinker. We are dealing with common street thugs here, not "clerics." Currently being held by the "taliban" are a group of foreign aid workers, being held over for "trial" for the mere possession of bibles. If found guilty, they will surely be put to death.
<br>
<br>"clerics" my butt.
<br>
<br>ScaredyCat
<br>
<br>
<br>
<br>
<br>
<br><br><br>

Attached Files
2642- (17 downloads)