I'll have to admit Mark as soon as I read the link I said "oh fu@k off Mark", then after I read the opening sentence it did make me chuckle.

Anyway ONLY YOU could spin this as a positive. This is simply a sign that the A-cat class in OZ is circling the drain.

This next part is snarky so those that are easily offended you should go back to watching your stories.

Here's my Alter Cup idea... because I'm such a super fan of handicap racing:

Instead of everyone having to sail the same body of water at the same time those that wish to participate can set up a simple windward leeward course close to home, record how long it takes go around the course, record the wind strength and the length of the course and submit the data to the supreme council for calculation. Don't worry about it being precise handicap doesn't work that way anyway. As for the necessary formulas to account for the varying distances and wind strength, not to worry we will make something up and it will be totally fair... totally!

This format will guarantee HUGE numbers and crown a true champion you know because the current format is so exclusionary and it's a hassle to travel. Oh and USSailing membership is required, the man's gotta get paid. I'm a freaking genius I alone will save the Alter Cup!

This concludes installment two of who is the biggest nutter.

David Ingram
F18 USA 242
http://www.solarwind.solar

"Do or do not. There is no try." - Yoda
"Excuses are the tools of the weak and incompetent" - Two sista's I overheard in the hall
"You don't have to be a brain surgeon to be a complete idiot, but it helps"