I am sure there are some experienced welders on here and I need some advice on how to proceed on a repair.

I had a threaded bolt get sheared off. Unfortunately, the base of the bolt is a long J hook that is embedded in concrete (800 lbs of concrete). Can the bolt be welded back together?

This is the foundation for a Goalrilla basketball goal. There are basically 4 J-hooks with threads on the straight end. The 4 J-hooks pass through a plate and then are pushed down into a concrete footing (as the concrete is setting/curing). The plate and the threaded ends of the j-hooks (what I am calling the 4 bolts) are sitting on top of the concrete. There are nuts on the bolts that allow you to create a level base. The basketball goal pole then is bolted onto the leveled 4 threaded ends (similar to how stoplight poles, cement utility poles and many light poles are assembled). Intallation guide: http://www.goalrilla.com/sites/www.goalrilla.com/files/pdfs/manuals/b1002goalrillaanchorkit.pdf

I am getting new asphalt on the driveway and took the goal down. The asphalt guys clipped one bolt with a roller and snapped it off at the base plate.

He said we could either:
1) weld the bolt back together
2) weld the basketball pole to the base plate (never be able to take it down again)
3) redo the foundation (800 lbs of concrete to dig up because there is not really a good place to move it).

What is the best option? Does my description make sense? I can post pictures tonight.

Tom