Hey Chris, welcome to the Dark Side!

Many of us started racing in mono's and made the same conversion to multi's, so you are in good company.

Do you want the snuffer bag to be like most of our racing cats, a sock type, along the inboard end of the pole, or do you just want a simple sack on the deck, like a monohull?

Either way, it will work a lot better if you add a belly button type patch(s) and retrieval line to your spinnaker.

What we all use is the sock on the pole, with a very long spinnaker halyard, the tail of which is routed down the mast (from the mast top spin. halyard block) through a cleat, (which holds the spin up) down through the tramp (or through the solid deck in your case?) and then it goes forward, under the tramp (deck) into the small end of the tapered spin. sock along the pole, and out the mouth of the sock, up to the belly button patch(s) on the spin itself.

I'm sure some of the guys here can post a picture of their setup, which is worth far more than 1000 words on my part. It sounds a lot worse than it really is to rig up. But once you see it you'll see how simple it really is.

I'll try to find a good clip on You Tube that will show how it works. The system works great for single handing, because you never have to leave the **** to launch/retrieve the kite. Here's a clip where you can see the three patches on the spinns. You tie the halyard tail to the top patch, after passing through the two lower patches which are just guide loops to keep the halyard in place and to scrunch up the spinny as you pull it down, so a 30' long spin will fit into a 6' long sock. You can see the socks on the poles, with the wide mouth at mid pole.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UkZGDe0egVI

Great looking boat, I know you'll have fun passing by all your monohull buddies when the wind picks up!

Blade F16