Well I had a ball, what a fantastic regatta that was well supported with 8 mosquitos swarming around and a 9th turning up today but unfortunately not getting a sail in after the final race was abandoned due to exceptionaly strong winds

We had 3 sloop mozzies and 5 cat-rigged mozzies all buzzing around the course in hot pursuit of Ross
The other class that was in my opinion awesome were the Light-Weight Sharpies, amazing sight seeing 5 of them round the bottom mark with kites flying and barely a coat of paint between them, some of the best racing action in a hotly contested event !!!

As for Twice Shy.....
Friday was a disaster with a smashed rudder case, minor damage really when we had other boats with similar issues and holed hulls on top of that..... Twice Shy was one of only 5 boats to finish that race, if you call limping a damaged boat across the finish line a finish
blush

I picked up a trophy for race 2 so all the worries went away instantly.... (I'll post a pic of the trophy table later, all I could say along with many others was WOW !!! )

The face book page has already had lots of photos uploaded so if you want more ..... click me

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Many thanks to the Lake Bolac committee that did an amazing job and cheers to all my fellow Mozzie sailors
grin

364 days to the next one and counting...
laugh

Yar, & this ere post be done without a sin'le drop o' rum passin' me lips

Kingy
started with Impara Cadet #3 / Mosquito #245
& now Mosquitos #1182 & #1740