Mike, You and Tom have not jinxed them...Ashby is back in the game now. from my post on the GYA Facebook page...

Ballyholme, Northern Ireland: With only the final race to go tomorrow and following the application of the double discard, Team Intrepid stands in second place, four points from a tie for first, which I would believe they would win, based on the RRS. So, let's all pray for a four point gain tomorrow against Gunnar. Matthew and Taylor have earned their keep for sure, and I will put Matthew's name first now, because, in normal circumstances, the Crew finishes first.

Correction due: Ashby and Goodall were involved in the unfortunate affection with debris, but they are back on the water to redeem themselves as best they can; with a result of first in one race today. What cards will they play in tomorrow's final?

FWIW- According to Tom Whitehurst, we will have three N 17s training at PYC this Blue Angel weekend.

Mark, N 17s are going to filter down and into the hands of some fast car drivers...

Y'all are better with numbers than my literary background has allowed me to be, so please correct any math errors I will make :-) I have been in and out of med tests today and have only glanced at actual points.