After getting out late yesterday for a couple of hours, having spent all day re rigging frown . Had a big afternoon today grin , again after spending the morning sorting out ropes etc. crazy Headed out at 1pm in 12 to 15 knots, to meet Pete part way to Loch Sport, sailed windward and returns for a while and then went reaching towards Loch Sport, awesome flatwater sailing and fairly gusty, keeping us working hard, then said goodbye to Pete and spent 1 hour trapezing on one tack, on a tight reach/beat back to Paynesville into the straits, then popped the kite again to show off heading out from Paynesville cool .

But I think I must be putting on weight, as after I dropped the spinnaker, hopped on trap on Port tack and bang the dyneema at the bottom of the trap let go (after surviving one hour non stop on the Starboard side) it just snapped on Port crazy . So that's two Sundays in a row, I have broken the bottom part of my trapeze, capsized and bent my tiller extension blush (two much pudding sick confused) an average end to 4 hours on the water frown .

Positive part of the day, sorted a few ropes and tried out the new spinnaker from Irwin sails, it's awesome grin, the new (for me) polyester (I think) cloth, holds its shape really well and looks great. Watch out for the white kite at the Nats cool .