I watched the first half, and fully expected them to lose. The third quarter didn't give me any real reason to expect otherwise.

Something happened by the fourth quarter, I remember wondering why the Falcons weren't pressuring Brady like they did in the first half.

Being a life-long Boston/New England sports fan, I watched the rest of the game just waiting for them to blow it. I was getting ready to be disgusted at them for getting my hopes up, then not making the last touchdown or two-point conversion to tie it.

Then, I expected to lose the coin toss, and to be watching Atlanta march down the field and end it within 45 seconds of OT.

I'm still in shock/denial that it's over and they won. When the announcers started looking at the replay of the final TD, and asking if White actually made it across, I thought it would be reversed. The replay showed that he was in, which was good, because the field was covered with people celebrating by that point. Not sure that they could have reeled that back in...

Mike