Mike it seems everyone is so locked in with FB that the data breaches don't matter.

Monday we got in 1 race in pretty light and shifty conditions. Tuesday was a good day of racing for the fleet, double trap upwind and single trap downwind for the first 2 races. We managed to break a spin pole while in the top 10 in the first race Tuesday, lashed it on the water to keep racing which was the smart decision as its a 30 minute sail back to the club from the race course. Wednesday was similar to Tuesday in terms of conditions, with Thursday and Friday being lighter air days and tricky sailing.

A few details:

SSS did a fantastic job hosting us with tons of support boats, food and beer after racing most nights and one of the best race committees I've seen.

The wind could have been a touch more forgiving, as it was very shifty, but the top guys still made it work.

I think we ended up the highest placed team with the least amount of time on the water together, all the teams in the top 3 have been sailing together for 10+ years and most of the teams in the top 10 fall into this category. Mike and Tripp took 2nd sailing a 2011 C2 with long boards and updated sails. It was pretty flat water and I think if we sailed outside in bigger waves and breeze the C2 would have suffered some but all in all they are solid boats still capable of winning!!

The decksweeper mains are here to stay. Downwind on port gybe is scary, especially going back through the upwind fleet at the first mark rounding, but otherwise they are faster all around. 1D, Goodall and NextGen have good DS packages, Peter and Ferdinand made the new Infusion Mk. 3 and Performance Sails DS work pretty well for them throughout the week and I expect that package to continue improving as the boat settings are finalized.

Scorpions, C2's and Edges are fast. In the conditions we had if you weren't running long boards you were in trouble, and I think here the Scorpions have a leg up with the biggest daggerboards of any in the fleet.

Scorpion F18