i use a similar method raising solo but here are the differences.

After pinning the masthinge, I tie a length of 1/4 rope (10ft) to the thimble on the end of the forestay.

There is a shackle that I have mounted to bar on the trailer just above the winch. I run the line through that shackle on the trailer. This is my forward anchor point. I take the line back to the tramp and climb up on the boat.

I put this line loosely in my pocket. I go to the back beam and pick up the mast facing aft making sure the shrouds clear the corner casings.

If you pick it up smoothly and make a turn to put it on your shoulder, the effort required is not that bad. Now push the mast up. You might have to pull the bottom back a bit to get it to fall in the socket.

Once in the socket, lean on the mast to get it forward as the shrouds will allow.

Remember that line in your pocket? Pull it out, pull the slack and use a cleat on the mast to tie it off. Use the figure eight on the cleat.

Hop of boat pick up bridle wires (with plate) match up with plate on forestay and insert another shackle, pin ect.

Go uncleat the 1/4 line off the mast and untie from thimble

Now you are done.