>>Results Based on the results from this regatta and the Jetty Park Ocean Regatta last month, I'll bet you that the US portsmouth numbers for the F16HP will be lowered.

Congratulations on your succes (You and Kelly Gray) in the Gaulden Reed Summer Sizzler.

So the honeymoon with regard to PN ratings is over, ehh ? It was expected that it would end at some time.

I'm trying to read the data comming with the results.

Am I correct in reading that you hung with the Shafers on their Tiger F18 pretty well. Same with the Hubels, also on a Tiger ?

Or am I reading the data incorrectly ?

>>Does anyone have a status report on the Blade? It sure would be nice to see more F16HP's on the race course.

I can tell you that work on the EU Blade is nerve racking. The usual problems with shippers and suppliers; but the DCC is now closing in really fast. Haven't been to occupied with the US Blade lately as I had some private stuff and the EU Blade to waste all my time on. I'm quite curious to know myself as well. Matt seemed to have everything under control (Hope his crates with masts didn't go through the sequence of hick-ups as the EU one). I'll mail him and ask him about it. Unless he reads the psot of Jennifer first and replies to that. Can tell you that Stealth marine is experiencing a small surge in orders. He is fully booked till halve oktober. Just delivered a boat to the netherlands and will deliver the next on 24 july 2004, right before the DCC. Anyway, that is all EU. Something similar would be nice for the US yes.

Wouter

Wouter Hijink
Formula 16 NED 243 (one-off; homebuild)
The Netherlands