Welcome to the urge! I have not sailed any of the boats you have mentioned. I've had Hobie 16s and a 14, and now I have a Prindle 19. There is an excellent buyer's guide at http://www.justsail.com/Catamaran.htm.
<br>It's interesting reading just to see all the different options out there. Depending on your abilities, The Inter 17 could be a good choice. It's supposed to have enough flotation for 4 people, plus it's designed to sail with just one person. However, something you should consider is how much time you have and how frustrated you get setting up and taking down your boat. It takes me more than 1 hour to set up my boat, and sometimes 2 hours before I'm on the water. Then it takes me another hour or 2 to break down the boat and campsite and drive home. Sometimes it's barely worth it on a 2 day weekend. My friend with a Wave has his boat on the water twice as much as I do because he can set up in 20 minutes and sail by himself while I'm still stepping my mast...
<br>See if the owners of the boats you're considering will take you out, including the set up and put away.
<br>Whatever, welcome and enjoy.<br><br>