Mary-late in answering-have to fight to get "airtime" with my 5 other family members. funny you should mention your sailing camp, as I had already spotted it on your website, and it is actually already something i am trying to schedule for end of april, in addition to getting away elsewhere down south to just SAIL.... I don't own a catamaran, for lack of time- I have to litterally RUN down to the club where I rent a 4.3 or 5.0 mystère, depending on the wind and crew availability (i.e. my daughters), in order to sail for a measly 2 hours. And-when I get there, the wind often drops suddenly until the end of the day..... July is hot and muggy-little wind. The best month for sailing here with consistant wind is September, and lucky me- the club doesn't rent after the long weekend of September 1-3.......So- I am looking to just do more actual sailing with WIND,practice in the trapeze department (done this a whopping 3 times...)-practicing righting the boat(I am in my 40"s and weigh 130lbs...)and becoming-as you say-a better sailor by learning all the stuff I haven't had time to learn. I learned to sail on a monohull at the age of 15-but catamarans-well, i took a 25 hour course here in Québec 3 years ago- and start off each season with 2 hours of instruction to "get the rust out" Would someone like me be admissable to your sailing camp???