I like the M20 as well (except the price tag), but it's still tough to yank that spinnaker all day at Steeplechase (for example) in a moderate breeze.

Only issues I have (and it's solely based on my observations) with the M20 is that it seems a bit fragile. The last three occasions I have sailed against it, it broke somehow (forward shroud broke, mast base broke, and I think someone said there was a problem once with the rudder system). I like the wider beam, but I can see that most of us want something we can trailer easily (and double stack if necessary). I don't like the tilt-trailer concept. The additional setup time for boats like the ARC 22 work for me, but not for most of the buying public.

Looking at the layout from a "wuss" standpoint, a 2:1 traveler and a 2:1 spin sheet should do the trick. Maybe an 8:1 downhaul (I think it's a 6:1 now) and rotator. That way I can work those two with one hand.

I can handle the 6:1 mainsheet for now, mainly because I think an 8:1 might have issues responding fast enough...

I'm trying to figure out what the minimum spin sheet strength I would need to handle the N20 and M20 spin in wind 15-30 kts, as I have an idea of a way to do it without too much weight/windage...

Jay