[Linked Image]

Marcus:

I have taken a couple of pictures and stacked them. I did not have a picture of the Capricorn but will put it side by side in the same frame if I get one. The Blade seems to have more rocker than the Infusion. Maybe likes the waves a bit more for that reason. I do not know what sized waves you were in. When I sailed the Infusion we had some swells, maybe 2 to 4 foot on average some bigger at times. I do not remember the bows ever going underwater completely so I cannot really judge the recovery from that. The boat is designed, according to Pete Melvin to take most of the crew weight back. The front crossbar seems to be a bit further back than my Tiger. Downwind the boat steers very easily whether sailing really high and hot or low. I was trapezed out on the wire in the back, no footstraps or line from transom. I was very confident back there while playing the spinnaker. I think that if I were in big seas I would like the rocker. For the seas we have in CA we can get away with a bit less rocker, but we need enough to maneuver with the swells we have. Lakes, with flat conditions, could use even less.

Thank you for the information. Are you sailing the Blade in France in July? I would like to take a close look at it there.

Later,
Dan