Sorry for the delay; passed out last night when I got home. We are talking about naming this the Too Much/Too Little race. BIG wind Saturday and boat-clearing waves(Thomas Pt data said 24 knots with gusts to 27); no wind Sunday. Those few who were pushing for the long course Sunday were very glad we settled on the short one. First 4 Inter 20s did the 50 miles on Saturday under 4 hours; Sunday's 37 miles took 7-9 hours. Chris Allen and crew won with an 11 minute lead Saturday and a very close second on Sunday (9 seconds after 7.5 hours!). Team Tygart of Doug Kirby and Andy Herbick finished second with a win Sunday, and Robb Lancaster and Don Sievert finished third. David Nees and Gibson finished 4th overall and first in non-spin on a H20.

Multiple flips by everyone on Saturday (Mark Olson and Lynn may have been the only exception to this as they stayed upright, although Lynn's stomach was flipping too much to continue). Only 8 of 15 made it to Cambridge, and two of those cut the corners just to get there for Sunday's sail back. Significant boat damage on three boats with one dismasting, one crew-punched main, and one Tornado turtled and damaged during towboat-assisted righting. Sunday's early wind died out to nothing and then clocked around for some tight frustrating racing. Full scores will be up as soon as I can transfer the data from my old no-export laptop.

Thanks to our sponsor Fitness Resource for the cool shirts, Jonathan Cristiani for his help in running this event, and to Harry Murphey as always for building the awesome box we use to literally carry this event.

Chris